Updated 15 days ago
- Age: 71 years
- ID: 5508610/100
N117 W18200 Fulton Drive Germantown, Wisconsin 53022
Banner Welder, Inc., founded in 1948, had been 100% owned by Mr. David V. Uihlein from 1949 until 1984. In 1984, Mr. Uihlein established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) for the purpose of creating the best possible retirement program for our employees. In July of 1992, the Company's management transferred 100% ownership to the ESOP and management... From 1951 to 1990, the Company had been located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 1991, we expanded our facilities by building a 62,000 square foot state-of-the-art plant at our present site in Germantown, Wisconsin. From inception, BANNER has been engaged in the production of production welding systems... BANNER has developed a superior reputation for designing and producing custom built automation systems to meet specific manufacturing needs of industry. We take great pride in our design, quality, and service capabilities. BANNER's custom designed equipment is engineered to provide distinct advantages in quality and cost savings to..
Also known as: BANNER, Banner Welder, Inc.