PARISH OF MORPETH

Updated 17 days ago
  • ID: 353496/112
St Mary's was Morpeth's main Parish Church until the 1840s, when church attendance was falling, due in
The Angilcan parish of Morpeth - A wecoming, open and engaged worshipping community... comprises three churches, St Aidan's, St. James's and St Mary's. We are three congregations, each with its individual character and worship style, but we are one prayerful and worshipping family under God... The Baptism Register for St James for the period 1953 to 1999 is held at Woodhorn in the Archive Department of Northumberland County Council. Application for a copy of a relevant entry can be made by email and the present charge is £4.50
Primary location: Due United States
  • 0
  • 0
Interest Score
1
HIT Score
0.75
Domain
parishofmorpeth.org.uk

Actual
www.parishofmorpeth.org.uk

IP
81.88.60.34

Status
OK

Category
Other
0 comments Add a comment