RSPCA WEST GWYNEDD
Updated 120 days ago
- Age: 143 years
- ID: 374836/112
An RSPCA Branch has existed in this area for many years - Bangor Branch was established in 1877. This Branch then amalgamated with Beaumaris, Menai Bridge and Conwy Branches in the 1880s to jointly finance the appointment of a full-time Inspector. The Caernarfonshire West and Anglesey Branch was divided on 20 November 1970, and was renamed West Gwynedd soon after local government reorganisation in 1973. RSPCA West Gwynedd Branch took over RSPCA Meirionnydd Branch in 2011 but retained the name to ensure donated funds go to helping animals and not on administrative costs associated with reprinting of stationery, registration of internet domain names etc.
Registration numbers: 226126 (W)