QUIJANO TRUST CORPORATION - Key Persons
Alexs Sugasty, associate of our lawfirm, among with Carlos Barsallo, President of Transparency International (Panama) and Raphael Fuentes, from the General Direction of Public Procurement, participated
- President of Transparency International
- Head of Operations / Belize
Elvin Grant heads our BVI Office. He is a professional accountant who was trained at KPMG in London, England, United Kingdom. His experience covers Latin America, the United States of America, Europe, Asia and the Far East.
Prior to joining Quijano & Associates, Mr. Grant led his own consultancy business in the financial services arena for the past nine years. He has also held multiple executive positions at leading independent private trust companies. He is experienced in all aspects of trusts, companies, mutual funds and shipping registry in the British Virgin Islands and other jurisdictions.
- Associate Our Country Has Been Submerged in the Unfortunate Deaths of Thousands of Panamanians As a Result of the Current Global Health Crisis. After [ ]
- Associate the Economic Balance of the Contract and the Granting of Extensions Are Very Well Developed Concepts in Our Regulations, When in the [ ]
Karina Castillo, Associate Recently, the Ministry of Housing and Territorial Planning modifies Executive Decree 145 of 2020, which dictates measures on leases, launching and eviction processes […]
Karina Castillo, Associate On July 31st, 2020, one more month of quarantine was completed, while the mobility restriction is kept and many companies are still not […]
Karina Castillo, Associate Our country has been submerged in the unfortunate deaths of thousands of Panamanians as a result of the current global health crisis. After
Karina Castillo | Associate The economic balance of the contract and the granting of extensions are very well developed concepts in our regulations, when in the
- Senior Associate
- Our Associate
Our Associate, Luis Miguel Rojer, recently contributed with the ‘Doing Business in Panama' chapter for Legal500. The Legal 500 is part of a traditional private business,
- Partner the Official Gazette No. 28, 848 of the 28th of August, 2019 Enacted the New Simplified Procedure Adopted by the Superintendence of [ ]
- Executive Director
- Executive Director / Panama
At Q&A we are committed towards the best results for you and your business.
With a worldwide presence we are closer to deliver a strong business alliance.
Our Associate, Valerie Barrios' article on Cryptocurrency and Offshore Entities in the British Virgin Islands has been published by the International Society of Primerus Law Firms'