ALACER GOLD

Updated 10 days ago
  • ID: 5233086/102
7001 E. Belleview Ave., Suite 800 Denver, Colorado 80237 USA
Alacer is a Canadian company incorporated in the Yukon Territory with its primary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The Company also has a secondary listing on the Australian Securities Exchange where CHESS Depositary Interests ("CDIs") trade... Alacer is a leading low-cost intermediate gold producer, with an 80% interest in the world-class Çöpler Gold Mine ("Çöpler") in Turkey operated by Anagold Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ("Anagold"), and the remaining 20% owned by Lidya Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ("Lidya Mining"). The Company's primary focus is to leverage its cornerstone Çöpler Gold Mine and strong balance sheet as foundations to continue its organic multi-mine growth strategy, maximize free cash flow and therefore create maximum value for shareholders. The Çöpler Gold Mine is located in east-central Turkey in the Erzincan Province, approximately 1,100 kilometers ("km") southeast from Istanbul and 550km east from Ankara, Turkey's capital city.
Also known as: Alacer, Alacer Gold Corp.
Primary location: Denver United States
Associated domains: alacergold.net, alacergold.us
  • 0
  • 0
Interest Score
1
HIT Score
0.33
Domain
alacergold.com

Actual
www.alacergold.com

IP
12.151.60.249

Status
OK

Category
Company
0 comments Add a comment