LIEDER CONSULTING GROUP

Updated 16 days ago
  • ID: 7462924/127
1833 Lyndon Road San Diego, CA USA 92103
Lieder Consulting Group is an alliance of experienced organizational consultants and educators with a proven track record, spanning more than two decades, of creating sustainable high performance. All of our methods and techniques link to bottom line performance. Our approaches integrate successful strategies at all levels of systems (personal, team, inter-team, organization)... Ours is a collaborative culture where we design, with our clients, strategies for future success beyond just today's problems. Our commitment is to a high return on client investment through thoughtfully designed goals that yield both quantitative and qualitative results. We view organizational worlds through a systems thinking lens... Ø Over 70% of all change efforts fail. Our clients make up the other 30% and we aim to grow the number of successes! Through collaborative relationships with our clients we also ensure knowledge transfer for self-sustainability.
Primary location: San Diego United States
  • 0
  • 0
Interest Score
2
HIT Score
0.00
President
Domain
liederconsultinggroup.com

Actual
www.liederconsultinggroup.com

IP
206.190.150.84

Status
OK

Category
Company

People Also Viewed


  1. CLS GROUP SERVICES LIMITED
  2. CLS PROPERTY GROUP LTD
  3. CLS AMERICA - clsamerica.com
  4. SAN PEDRO SOFTWARE - sanpedrosoftware.com
0 comments Add a comment