Updated 64 days ago
111 East Austin Street Marshall, Texas 75670
The historic Hub building on East Austin in downtown Marshall was built in the 1870's, and operated as a shoe store by one family continuously from 1897 to 2001. Now it has been renovated into premium office space by Marshall lawyer Michael C. Smith. The east side of the building is occupied by Smith's law offices with Siebman, Burg, Phillips & Smith, LLP, but the west side is available as guest office spaces for visiting lawyers, trial teams, or clients.
Also known as: Marshall Texas Hub