Updated 33 days ago
- Age: 125 years
- ID: 19764210/121
31 Beulah Road Norwood, SA, 5067
Originally formed in 1898 as the Magill Model Brass Band, in 1927 we became known as the Magill Vice-Regal Band following several well-received performances at Government House. In 1936 the band changed its name to Kensington & Norwood Municipal Band and since 1953 has been the Kensington & Norwood City Band (or K&N Brass amongst our fellow bands).