BORNEO DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Updated 87 days ago
- Age: 65 years
- ID: 31716495/85
P.O. Box No. 10721, 88807 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
The first office of BDC was set up in Kuching, Sarawak in 1958 and the Sabah Regional Office in Kota Kinabalu in 1962. In 1969, the name Borneo Development Corporation Limited was changed to Borneo Development Corporation Sdn. Bhd. The first major change came in 1975 when the State Governments of Sabah and Sarawak bought over the shares of the Commonwealth Development Corporation. That made BDC a private limited company jointly-owned by the Governments of the two Malaysian States of Borneo at that time...
It is an offshoot of Borneo Development Corporation Limited 'BDC', a company established in 1958 by the Commonwealth Development Corporation primarily to promote the growth of industry and commerce with the aim of diversifying the economies of Sabah and Sarawak.
Also known as: BDC Sabah
Registration numbers: 199201008829 (W)