FNLPM

Updated 138 days ago
  • Age: 14 years
  • ID: 39123531/31
406 S. Pearl Street New London
In 1917 Charles F. Carr, local newspaper editor, donated his collection of natural history items as well as his personal collection of books to kthe New London Public Library. This collection became the core of the New London Public Museum. A building to house the museum was erected in 1932. In 1986, the library and museum buildings combined.
Primary location: New United Kingdom
  • 0
  • 0
Interest Score
1
HIT Score
0.00
Domain
fnlpm.org

Actual
www.fnlpm.org

IP
74.208.236.205

Status
OK

Category
Museum
0 comments Add a comment