CENTRAL NAVAL MUSEUM
Updated 17 days ago
5, Truda Sq., 5, St. Petersburg, 190121, Russia
After the war begins to create a modern network of branches of the Central Naval Museum. In 1956, opened a branch in the cruiser "Aurora" - the first in Russia the ship-museum. In 1972, in the village of Osinovets on the shore of Lake Ladoga was open a branch of "The road of life". In 1980, in a building of the Kronstadt Naval Cathedral was open a branch "Kronstadt Fortress". In 1994, was open the first in Russia museum on the submarine - D-2 "Narodovolets".